With the current outbreak of Coronavirus pandemic, we cannot emphasise enough on how important it is to socially distance ourselves at the moment. However, we also understand the restlessness a traveller must be going through sitting at home while dreaming of far-flung destinations. Good news is that you can now #DreamEscape to some of the most famous castles and national parks virtually around the world. So come, let’s take a virtual tour together. By Pallavi Phukan

1. Blarney Castle, Cork, Ireland

#Interestingfact: The mythical stone that visitors have been kissing for over 600 years now for good luck in Blarney Castle has been closed for the first time in history due to the Coronavirus pandemic. For the virtual tour, visit here

2. Cliffs Of Moher, Ireland

#Interestingfact: The Cliffs of Moher have been featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. For the virtual tour, visit here

3.  Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park

#Interestingfact: There are two active volcanoes in the Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park, Kīlauea and Mauna Loa. For the virtual tour, visit here

4.Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico

#Interestingfact: The cave known as Carlsbad Cavern is only one of the 117 caves in the park. There are still more to be discovered. For the virtual tour, visit here

5. Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah

#Interestingfact: There are more than 400 native plant species, 11 species of reptiles, four species of amphibians and over 1,000 different species of insects in the park. For the virtual tour, visit here

6. Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska

#Interestingfact: 51 per cent of the land in Kenai Fjords National Park is covered by ice. For the virtual tour, visit here

7. Dry Tortugas National Park, Florida

#Interestingfact: The Dry Tortugas National Park is comprised of 99 per cent water and the remaining 1 per cent makes the seven major islands and 104 acres of land in total. The term ‘Dry’ in Dry Tortugas is referred to as the Island’s lack of surface freshwater. For the virtual tour, visit here

Related: Coronavirus In Italy: Here’s How The European Country Is Dealing With It