For a decade and a half, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa has been making your beach holiday special. Come and celebrate its 15th anniversary—it’s a great reason for that long-due Goa getaway.
The beautiful Arossim Beach on the South Goa coastline of the Indian Ocean, with its dazzling white sand, green dense palm trees, and colourful fishing boats, is well complemented by the Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa. The luxurious beachfront resort spread across 45 acres showcases Indo-Portuguese architecture. An epitome of understated luxury, the charming interiors of its 250 rooms and suites provide an ideal setting for all occasions—from family vacations to corporate events and weddings. Replete with award-winning restaurants, a wellness spa, a fitness centre, and a kid’s play area, the resort is the perfect pick for families and solo travellers. Additionally, the resort also offers well-designed event spaces across 60,000 sq ft for both indoor and outdoor venues, and is soon launching an event arena spread across 20,000 sq ft with dedicated ballroom, reception, and dining areas.
Here are 15 reasons why you should stay at Park Hyatt Goa
1. Guests get to experience the charming pousada style village architecture and picturesque settings during their stay at the award-winning beach resort in South Goa.
2. From the private balcony of your room or suite, you can watch glittering lagoons, splendid pools, manicured gardens, or the majestic Arabian Sea.
3. The resort makes the holiday memorable for kids with Camp Hyatt—an exclusive recreation facility for kids with GOGO, the Goan Gaur as their friend.
4. You can enjoy home-style traditional recipes at Casa Sarita, its signature Goan restaurant with regional chefs who love to share anecdotes as they prepare special recipes. You can also savour sumptuous seafood under the stars at beachfront restaurant Palms (during non-monsoon months).
5. You can embark on a wellness journey with the thoughtfully curated ‘Wellness at the Park’ packages, designed to cater to each of the Kapha, Vatha, and Pitha body types.
6. The resort has a tempting ‘Pay 3, Stay 4’ package that lets guests enjoy an additional complimentary night.
7. There beachfront resort offers a host of indoor and outdoor activities like yoga programme and horticulture tour.
8. Spend a day basking in the glorious Goa sun and sip on some delightful cocktails by the pool side, offering multiple swimming pools for family, adults and kids. The pool is known to be one of the largest in Asia.
9. You can discover Goa like never before with Park Hyatt Goa’s signature concierge experiences. Tours to Old Goa, crab catching, visit spice plantations and a host of other local immersions—the resort has curated experiences to help you discover the legacy of Goa.
10. It is home to the luxurious Sereno Spa, where you can experience the relaxing spa rituals and therapies according to your distinct body type. Choose from the signature Ayurveda rituals or consult the Spa team for a specially designed experience.
11. A unique Cashew Trail experience every April will help you trace the journey of the fruit of Goa.
12. Coming for a bachelorette or the school reunion in Goa? With an array of well-appointed indoor and outdoor event spaces, and a dedicated events team, hosting intimate celebrations and special surprises has never been simpler.
13. You can have a leisurely afternoon of cooking traditional recipes with the local chefs.
14. Because one size does not fit all, the resort has multiple stay packages from all-inclusive meal packages to Pamper at the Park with irresistible spa discounts. Book from the thoughtfully crafted packages on here and enjoy a truly stress-free beach vacation.
15. There is more to Park Hyatt Goa than just family holidays. Celebrate special moments of life and plan the wedding of your dreams amidst luxury and allow the dedicated events team to take care of every little detail.